Very happy to have you as a subscriber and hope you will refer your friends!
Larry’s Insights is FREE!
Standing on the street in Lucerne (Luzern), Switzerland, one of many incredibly scenic (and rainy!) towns I have been privileged to visit.
Larry’s Insights is the result of the one true passion that has followed me through life, the love of writing.
Over the years I have been lucky enough to travel to all 50 states, Asia, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and much of Europe.
I also have three (incredibly good looking and smart) kids and five (incredibly good looking and smart) grandkids who provide not only challenges but lots of fun and enthusiasm.
Larry’s Insights is written to provide fun and useful information.
Here are the general categories you will find as you read:
- Introspection: Thoughtful words about a wide variety of topics from everyday life. We prefer to think of this as the ‘antidote’ to today’s impossibly shallow media.
- Money: This is where we search out great ideas to help you make money, often ideas not widely available to the public, and let you evaluate them on your own. This is an important part of Larry’s Insights because we dig below the surface to offer value you won’t find elsewhere.
- Travel: Our passion and a section we will build over time. Special insights and pictures of great places you might consider.
- Friday Night Quotes: For many years we have offered our readers quotes on topics of interest. Readers always look forward to them so we have included them here; just visit every Friday to see what this week’s topic is.
- Free Reports: This is where we summarize special information for you to take advantage of.
Even better, Larry’s Insights is free to you.
As we build our readership the only thing we ask is that you tell your friends and family, ask them to take advantage of our free subscription, and enjoy valuable and fun information.
We have a wealth of information to offer you. Go ahead and click the tabs and enjoy the info.
And be sure to subscribe.
And also follow us on Facebook and Instagram:
Larry Oxenham, Publisher